LAURA LYNN COVINGTON IS THE BEST IN THE LSU DANCE TEAM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EXCLUSIVECHICK, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How about that Leave it to Beaver episode where June tells Ward
    "Don't you think you were a little rough on the Beaver?"

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ahh yes. The 1st recorded mention of "frivolity" on broadcast TV.
    (I edited it to the actual quote.:) )

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

This has got to be a joke...

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And then theres the one where Eddie Haskell talks the Beav in to doing something that gets him in trouble.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yeah I remember that one. Then the Beaver gets real worried that his dad is going to be mad.

6. EXCLUSIVECHICK

EXCLUSIVECHICK Freshman

I REALLY DONT LIKE THOSE OTHER SHOWS, ONLY THATBRADY BUNCH!!!

7. EXCLUSIVECHICK

EXCLUSIVECHICK Freshman

I HAVE PASS BY THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW LIKE 20 TIMES. IS IN TIMES SQUARE BUT U HAVE TO GET THE TICKET BY SENDING THE SHOW YOUR AGE, NAME AND WHERE U FROM AND YOU HAVE TO COME AND GET YOUR TICKET YOURSELF. CAUSE WE TRY TO GET A TICKET TO MY COUSIN IN FLORIDA AND THEY SAID THAT HE HAS TO COME AND GET THE TICKETS.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, ECHICKIE Baby, Read my lips. I didn't say I wanted tickets. I want a guest appearence on the show so I can tell some funny stories and jive with Dave and launch my career as a comedian/actor. I'll need first class plane tickets for me and my posse, a stretch limo (preferably the new Hummer stretch) to and from the airport for departure, arrival and for arrival back home. I'll need the best suite at a top of the line hotel like the Ritz-Carlton for myself and rooms for all my homeys. If Dave can schedule me during the World Series some box seats at Yankee Stadium would be nice but thats negotiable.

If you can get somebody on Dave's staff to contact me about setting it up I'll try to get Laura Lynn to join our party and maybe even go out with your brother. Laura Lynn is pretty picky though so it would help if you would post a picture of your brother so she can see what he looks like. You wouldn't expect me to try to set Laura Lynn up with a blind date with somebody who might make Godzilla look like Brad Pitt would you?

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I DONT KNOW LAURA LYNN IVE NEVER MET HER. IF I EVER MEET HER, GIVE ME YOUR NY NUMBER AND I WILL TELL HER TO CALL YOUR BROTHER.WITH 30000 STUDENTS, I SHOULD COME ACROSS HER NEXT TIME I AM ON CAMPUS. SINCE BRITNEY LIVES IN NY YOU CAN BE IN CHARGE OF GETTING HER NUMBER SO WE CAN GET THESE TWO GALS TOGETHER AND SO THEY CAN DANCE TOGETHER. THEY ARE AWESOME...

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And then there is that classic Three Stooges episode where Moe pokes Curley in the eyes and then bops him over the head. I think its the same one where he tells Larry "Watch it Porcupine" and then yanks some of Larry's hair out.