Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Les Miles is a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'The Sidelines' started by islstl, Nov 23, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

You know why.

This team wins IN SPITE OF HIM.

I give up. He is a lost cause. Fucking moron.

I don't care if we blow A&M off the field in the 2nd half.

274 yards of fucking offense and you just watched Manziel do what he is likely to do the entire 2nd half. But you're going to call it a day at the half.

Leslie Miles is as dumb as a box of rocks.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    lsufan52 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 Boobies make everything A OK!!!

So Chavis finally drops his pants and plays Man and we dont attempt to score with over a minute left...... I am so confused right now.
    lsufan52 likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Your emotion should not be one of confusion. You should be pissed like me.
  4. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

The discipline issue we're witnessing every week is getting really fuxkin old. How does LSU win while playing the ugliest football in the NCAA?
  5. FLTiger

FLTiger Founding Member

Why are you paying Les a compliment? To call him an "idiot" is a really an understatement. To burn all your first half timeouts in the 1st quarter is something a Pop Warner coach does. I have seen the one wide out formation the entire first half. 1st and ten, we run setup in a single wideout formation. Second and ten we setup in, you got it, one wideout formation. We have TWO GREAT wide receivers and we run formations that do not take advantage of this.

Les will take a big lead and coach this into a nail biter into the 4th quarter, then crap his pants like he always does and lose it at the end. Want to bet he runs on the first two plays of the second half?
  6. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Two more timeouts having to be called due to not having your shit together on offense. Again.

More illegal this and illegal that on offense. Time after time. Those small 5 yard penalties show more about how poorly coached a team is that the 15 yarders do.
  7. TigersTailgating

Especially 2 false starts in 3 plays inside your own 10... we're lucky Mett/OBJ are ballers. Imo Stud should be ran out of town before the start of the second half...
  8. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Problem #1 was not having your drive run the entire clock out before the half.

I would have instructed Hill to go down at the 1 yard line and run the clock. The last thing you wanted to do was give Manziel the ball back and get his confidence going. I would have sacrified a potential TD for a FG instead if it came to that. Then you have the ball to start the 3rd quarter, where you can run an additional 6 to 7 minutes of clock, with no Manziel in sight. GAME OVER.

LSU ran the last play for the TD with 18 seconds left on the play clock.

So you can't get your team ready to run a regular play, but when you actually need to run the clock, you're snapping it with 18 seconds left? Got it.
  9. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

That's an insult to my box of rocks!
  10. TigersTailgating

What you think our OL can stay in the stance for 18 seconds without moving? LOL yeh right... give them the opportunity and they'll drive themselves back 25 yards.