Let the riots begin!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Richdog, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Looks like uconn will win another one and get to riot in back to back nights. That must be a record! :)

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Never did get that. Why does winning a Nat'l Championship make you want to turn over cars, set chit on fire...etc?

LMFAO :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

3. BB

BB Founding Member

Because winning a NC doesn't change the fact that you live in Connecticut - one of the nicest, cleanest and most insanely boring places I have ever been. If I lived there for any extended period of time I would turn my own car over just for the excitement...

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They seem to do it in alot of other places that win NC's too. I just wanted to party, did'nt cross my mind to go tear some chit up. :D :D :D :D :D :D

They might really PH..K it up tonight. Pretty impressive feat for two NC's same sport back to back nights. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I have never seen so many lesbians hugging at the same time.

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

When LSU won it's first football national title in 45 years, did LSU fans, notorious for their awful behavior, riot in the streets? Did half of Baton Rouge go up in smoke? Did New Orleans explode in a furious pyro-celebration?

No?

Oh, maybe LSU fans aren't the evil monsters some people say they are.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Didn't you just get back from Gay Bay?

:D

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yeah but they were just holding hands. I walked into a bar and heard one guy say he'd have to drink a lot of beer to make me look good. :D