Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Like that Seinfeld episode

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by lsu99, Mar 1, 2014.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Most of my close friends at LSU watched Seinfeld during the late 90s. Situations happened in life that would lead to someone saying "like that Seinfeld episode." At least one person had always seen the episode and sometimes that led to further discussions about the episode in detail.

In work or adult situations, I've found myself say "like that Seinfeld episode" about five times (over about 13 yrs) but not knowing if they watch Seinfeld at all. Fortunately, at least one person in the group instantly knows what I'm talking about. One day, the streak will break. Probably will be flat bill(s) involved.
    LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is this a thread about nothing?
    LSUDad likes this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

Not that there's anything wrong with it.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

yeah, when that happens to me it usually causes me to say "remember that episode of jerry springer"

But hey, at least its not Maury, so at least I got that going for me.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Shane, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Damn right I'm not
  7. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast

No soup for you?
    LSUDad likes this.
  8. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

I can't tell you how many times I reference Seinfeld. So many things in life that I see take place and I can relate it to a Seinfeld episode.
    LSUDad likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Last season while watching the LSU-Alabama game the Tide had a running back last name Drake who start gaining lots of yards. All I could think of was "I hate the Drake."
    LSUDad likes this.