Looking ahead to Florida

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Sep 29, 2006.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Forget the tenet of "One Game at a Time" ... A look ahead after LSU blasts MSU ... a 5-TD Underdog this weekend

Florida is the same old school we played last year ... with a better rushing defense ... They are similar to Auburn in that respect.

FLA GAMES THIS YEAR:

Beat Southern Miss 34-7
    Beat Central Fla 42-0
    Beat Tennessee 21-20
    Beat Kentucky 26-7

That's allowing 8.5 points a game ... count the home-field advantage & that's equal to LSU's 5 points a game

They can be beaten in the air ... Ainge took them to the wire.

They get a physical Bama bunch next week before we see 'm ... they'll be "beaten up" ... Like Justin Wilson say "I Gaaaaaaaa-ron-teeeeeeee" u

I also ga-ron-teeee u a Gator Victory in the Bama game and a sky-high bunch of beaten-up and wounded gators waitin' for LSU "at their place".

It's the AU game ALL OVER AGAIN ...

Again, LSU outmatches this FLA bunch in nearly every category ... Offense, Defense, Special Teams. Just like the Auburn game, LSU should win by two tds
    with a decent plan of attack.

A decent plan of attack means passing 30 times, at a minimum ... to get that Gator Defense back off that line and pass conscious ... pure and simple.

Add Charles Scott AND Keiland Williams (the better of the two, even if late to camp) and you have a handy LSU win.

There's only one way LSU can lose this game and that's with conservative playcalling and a predictable running game and passing game on "down & distance" following LSU's "WELL KNOWN" tendencies.

What will happen? I dunno. Maybe Charles Scott & Keiland Williams will have it in gear enough to make a direct impact in this game.

There's no reason LSU can't score 21-28 on this Gator Squad.

There's no reason Leak should score close to 21 on this LSU defense.

There's no reason LSU coaching and playcalling can't improve to a level ...

But ........... I digress