Looking Forward To The Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Jun 2, 2004.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I have already started getting the fever. I wish the Football season would hurry up and get here.

I am so excited to get a chance at the Pac 10 again and living in the bay area i am going to plan to go root against USC when they come to Cal and Stanford anytime. Those USUC pukes make me want to throw up.

The Tigers need to put a spanking on Oregon State . Get em down in the Bayou and let that humidity weaken em and then have the Tigers rip the meat off their flesh.

USC has already anoited itself in the Orange Bowl next year without even playing the season. The only problem is the Pac 10 is going to be pathetic. They might just make it because they dont play anybody.

I think this is going to be a good Tiger team with a great defense. Our season going from good to great depends on the Quarterback position. If Randall can take it up and perform we will be tough to beat.

If he can put points on the board without giving the other team more with turnovers the Tiger D will take care of the rest.

Coach Saban will know what to do and will have the team ready.

How is the team looking in the off season? Does anybody know of any grade problems for any of the guys?

Me and my wife had some crawfish flown in last weekend and had a big Louisiana party. Hurricanes, Crawfish, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Boudin, it was great. I was playing " Hey Fighting Tigers" loud from the LSU website. The only thing missing was the football!!!

Lets get going Tigers

Good Luck Baseball team and congrats to the LadyTigers Softball. Also the track teams. LSU has a great sports program.

Geaux Tigers

:911: :geaux: :lsug: :lsup: :tigbas: :eek:ldskule: :champs: ;)

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yo man, take a qualude. :hihi:

Nice to see such a intense LSU fan on the left coast. You're awesome (especially the part about the meat coming off their flesh, nice).

LSU will win the NC again by beating USC in the Orange Bowl. Saban is king.

No injuries to report in the Spring Game. That was the best news. I thought I saw someone report that maybe one of our reserve linebackers had an injury, but never heard about it again. I don't think it was serious. Amp Hill is still slow to recover from his injury but definitely improving. Hopefully this summer he gets back to his form from last year before the injury.

No academic issues as far as I know (except for a couple of the recruits from this past season as you would expect).

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I spend time in my LSU room at the house every night. I didnt show this side of myself till after i was married. I didnt want to scare my wife away. Now she just rolls with it and actually has become an LSU fan.

We have a LSU Grill Cover, LSU Banner, 2 LSU lounge chairs, Hats, shirts, jackets, an LSU room ( Computer room ) decorated with pictures of tigers all over. Her family thinks i am nuts.

I told them i will never go camping with them again because the only time LSU lost last year was on a camping trip with them. I watched the game inside the 5th wheel as they sat outside. Sports has never been a big part of their life so they really just dont understand.

Good Luck to the baseball team today and lets get another championship this year.

Geaux Tigers
    :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :hihi: