Looks Like Kerry Has Been Lying - I Mean "Misspeaking" - Again

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by marcmc99, Aug 20, 2004.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

How is this ad and "lie any worse than the one the Bush campaign with veterens claiming they served with Kerry while in Vietnam and he was a disgrace. It turns out not one of them was in Vietnam in even the same year as Kerry, much less the same unit.

Both of these guys are full of it. We just need to find out who is less full of it, and with these two I stil lcan't tell. They both suck as politicians and people. Harry Browne '04.

2. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

Was this supposed to be in the Iraqi ad thread? Anyway, those Vets were in Vitenam with him. They were his peers. That ad had nothing to do with Bush. No flier or Six Degrees of Separation starring Karl Rove will prove a link between the two.

3. LSUsupaFan

The people in the Bush ad claimed they served with Kerry and knew him. They did not.

4. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

That's not true. One: It was not a Bush ad. Two: They did serve with him, they were his fellow commanders.

5. LSUsupaFan

None of them were in country the same year as Kerry. How could they have the intimate knowledge of what Kerry did they claim to? It was a bunk soft money ad that the Bush campaign did endorse. The point is both of these guys are liars.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

You can't hit these people up with facts. They are all brainwashed.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

it was not a "bush ad".

of course it was funded by a republican rich guy. thats who wants to get the story out. that does not mean bush was behind the ad or had anything to do with it. he may even like it. but that doesnt mean it is a "bush ad".

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

:lol: But Bob Dole told me it makes one sound "Imperial"!

Well, I guess I do that because . . . I'm not actually Red55. Red55 is just a internet character. I am, in fact, a 13-year-old black female living in Belize, masquerading as a old hippie curmudgeon Tiger fan in the deep south. :grin:

9. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

Where are you getting that they didn't serve the same year? It's a proven fact they served with him.

I didn't want to use this website, because I personally don't care about 527's - but it's proof. Just look at the photo. Those people are the ones speaking out against Kerry. It's not a photoshop Kerry used the same picture in his ads. They served the same year. They slept in the same barricks.

http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php

There is your fact. I don't know if what they are claiming is true, but more importantly I don't care. Anyone that has to run on the fact that he spent 4 months in Vietnam has no right being President. He is the one that brought it up in the first place.

10. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

He didn't endorse anything. He condemned all 527 ads, something Kerry has refused to do.