Lost post

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by col reb, Apr 9, 2006.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Yesterday there was a post on here that gave a site where some Afro-Americans were really blasting America and white people. I was just reading along not bothering anyone. I had not even had to log on. All of a sudden my computer seemed to have frozen up. I could not scroll up or down, the mouse had no effect, I could not click the power off, and could not even shut it down. I had to completely turn the power off and then reboot. I did not remember the name of the post and have not been able to find it since. Little help?

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

"That post never happened. If it had happened, it didn't comply with officially-designated policy, and may have been extinguished. Thank you for your support."

The Bush Administration

:hihi:

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Did you use the computer in the hatch for some else besides typing in the numbers?

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

5. Broke

Broke Founding Member

You were logged off and your pc locked up cuz your a YT!! Now get to steppin crakkker!!:hihi: :hihi:

Todd (White as they come)

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Oh Tay---Buckwheat!!! :thumb:

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Yep

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

what happened to that guy? i was formulating a theory that he was either gay or everything he said was made up. i dunno why you losers ever talked to him. he was unbearable.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

dunno, nice to have opposing voices on every now and again i guess.

i don't believe he made stuff up but so what if he did? it isn't like some of us haven't gotten harassed eternally for telling the truth...

edit: we got in an inspired aim argument about whether glen davis' tights are for show or for performance reasons. even after reading that espn article where numerous nba players said they hated the look of tights but they helped their injuries out he still wouldn't back down.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh i dont care who makes up what, i just don't see much point in talking about boring made-up nonsense obviously made up for the purpose of getting attention. if you guys wanna argue and talk all day with a gay idiot who is making up stuff for attention, go for it, i am not complaining, only wondering aloud what the point is. different strokes, different folks.