Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Louie C.K.

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by islstl, Nov 16, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Just started watching his half hour comedy show on Netflix.

Worth watching. Dude will make you depressed and laugh hard all at the same time.
  2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I've seen some of his stand up specials on Comedy Central but naturally most of it is censored. I've seen about 10 episodes of Louie and thought they were pretty funny.

I've also heard a few bits on Sirius' Raw Dog that were uncensored and really good.

One of my favorite bits was about having young children and the pain of getting them strapped into the car with all of the commotion and then sloooowwwwly walking over to your door and enjoying those precious few seconds of quiet.

Also, the bit about the guy telling him to eat a bag of dicks.
  3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Pretty sure it's suck a bag of dicks.
  4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

My favorite comedian ever. No one makes me laugh as hard as he does. I saw him live at the Mahalia Jackson theater a couple of years ago and it was a complete riot.

The show is great. I love how grim it can be, and how it's not just him acting out jokes that you've heard in his stand-up. He is a genius, and I'm glad that he's finally been getting his due the past few years. No one deserves it as much as he does.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Mitch Hedberg does
  6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

True. He was my 'other favorite' before he passed. I think about him every time I see a broken escalator.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Or anytime im in my kitchen or sleep in a king size bed
  8. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
  9. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

10. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Pamela Adlon. I love her character on the show. Sexy sexy voice. Crazy thing is she is the voice of Bobby Hill on King of the Hill.

Yes/no?

I say beyond MILF status.

Attached Files: