Lovely pictures of "anti-war" protesters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Ready to see something sick and disgusting?

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

How about something incredibly stupid, showing the average intelligence of your fringe, L-cubed "anti-war" protester?

3. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Here's some

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Gather up all the ignorant people and put them in one place and what have you got? California. I was in San Fran while they were gearing up for their "peace demonstration". There were more riot police there than the 68 Democratic Convention. Why? Because the last "Peace Demonstration" caused so much havoc and damage to property. That's peace?
    Do you know why they had so many democrats at the "peace demonstration"? None of them had to take off work.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dont think i would feel bad at all if lost my temper with that guy and beat him mercilessly. and i am not kidding when i say i doubt i could stop myself. i am sure my neighbors (most of whom work in downtown new york) wouldnt stop me. and i am sure a local jury would let me off.

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

C'mon Saban - what's with the generalizations?

I agree with your point about nobody at those demonstrations having to take off work...either they don't care about $$$ or mommy & daddy send them enough to dress and act badly...

And also, agreed, the madness for "peace" is bizarre and arbitrary...

But....not EVERYBODY out here is like that!!!

San Francisco is EASILY the wackiest town in the US of A because THEY ALLOW all that crap to go on...

...along with gay marriage, homeless druggies, indigent parents, etc.etc.etc.

That's like saying everybody in South Looziana are cross-dressers that stay bombed on Bourbon Street, and flashes for beads!!!!

The weirdest ALWAYS get the pub!!!!!!

7. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

I don't know if any of you have been to protestwarrior.com, but it's a couple of conservative guys in the bay area and they go to protests with signs that totally ridicule the protesters. Here are just a few of their posters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check it out: http://www.protestwarrior.com

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

A war did not end slavary or Communism for that matter. Slavary was ended in the U.S. by an amendement. Communism did its own self in, except in China and Vietnam where free trade is killing it.

9. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

WOW I didn't see where it said slavery in the United States was ended by war. I thought it just said slavery. I'm glad we have people with no sense of humor to point these things out to us. Thank You!! :D :D

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

I couldn't say I'd blame you. I would double-dog-dare this idiot to jump out of a car with this sign in Central Park and start walking south towards Ground Zero. Five will get you ten he doesn't make it two blocks before a mob of New Yorkers, in righteous anger and indignation, kick his rear end six ways to Sunday.