LSU #1 Oregon not #2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Duck58, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Duck58

Duck58 Freshman

As I was afraid of Dixon was injured. We are no longer a top 10 team. I really felt we were the team who could give LSU the best run in the NC game. But not without Dixon. I really think LSUs toughest game left will be Georgia in the SEC championship.

Injuries have been killers in CFB this year. Cal was great until Longmire got injured. Not the same since. OU likely would have lost anyway, but loss of their QB sealed it. LSU has been able to continue with the injuries, that's why they are #1.

I kind of hope Kansas wins out. I know they have had an extremely weak schedule, but they are unbeaten and we really don't know how good they are. And I can't see anyone else giving LSU much of a game in the NC.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Tennessee still has to lose to Vanderbilt. I'm tired of opposing fans not knowing this.

3. lsucrazed

lsucrazed Freshman

I think that West Virginia would give us a pretty tough game in the 'ship. Pat White is downright scary, I think he had 19 passing attempts and 27 rushes versus Cinci on Sat. Not to mention Slaton. But we usually shut down the backs. Guess we'll find out this Friday when we see runDMC. Im pretty sure Felix Jones is injured though; not at full speed.

I don't know about yall, but I'm a big fan of our opposing QB's standing still (with the exception of Woodson) and waiting for Mr. Dorsey...:hihi:

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Who dat?

Ahem, it's LONGSHORE. Nice run Ducks. Very sorry to see your season go that way and hated to see Dixon hurt. A healthy Dixon and LSU would have been a great match up.

5. lsuownz

lsuownz Founding Member

im scared of florida and ok ....we will beat all others

6. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

:huh:

7. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Actually Tennessee still has to lose to Kentucky. I'm tired of LSU fans not knowing this. :yelwink2:

5 people like this.
  8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

If they make it.

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Wow...pwned by an Auburn fan! :hihi:

10. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

It's too bad your stud QB went down and you had to depend on Ryan Leaf's kid brother. Dixon was fun to watch.