LSU #10 in Coaches Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Sep 26, 2010.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

1 person likes this.
  2. tigerbubba

tigerbubba Founding Member

Not really sure how to feel about that. I am happy LSU is ranker so high, but with our offense its not like we could stay there.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

The only good thing about it is IF...by some miracle of God...we get the offense untracked, we'll be in good position. I'm not holding my breath.

4. Purple & Gold

Purple & Gold Founding Member

I would imagine that under the circumstances, the feeling is like what it must feel like to get kissed by one's sister.

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Man, I can't believe that we are a top 10 team nationally with THIS offense.

Well, there are no excuses for the coaching staff. All of the pieces are in place (top defense, heisman candidate, top 10 ranking).....now it's up to them to get the Offense clicking....BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

6 SEC teams still in the top 25, with the 3 perennial contenders in the top 10. Bama clinging to the top spot.
    LSU moves up as Texas and Arky step away after home losses.

All in all a good week with Auburn moving up with a bullet. Going to take a good effort to get them at home. Newton keeps driving them forward and their D is making timely plays. The SEC grind is upon us and now it's matchup's, consistency and toughness.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

All I can think of is a plot to help the first SEC team that whups us.

Dang, I want us to be that good, and about 3/5's of the team is that good, but we got to get the offense fixed, not patched, but fixed.

Unfortunately, that is gonna take some surgery that I don't think LM has in his wheelhouse.

GEAUX #10 Ranked Tigers!!

8. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Our offense can be "Great" in a hurry. We are able to run the ball even with no threat of a pass further than 10 yards. We have 2-3 potential All American wide receivers and an all SEC TE.

IF we could only get good play out of our QB we could make it to Atlanta.

9. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i know i'm pretty adamant about it, but the main problem is either on the sideline, or in the press box because the play calling is pitiful. you should at least throw downfield every quarter or so to keep your opponent's defense honest even if you don't complete it. having said that, jefferson is getting worse instead of better. he is clearly frustrated and that is the absolute LAST thing that you want in your QB.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So enjoy it. If we drop next week you'll have missed out on a week of happiness.