LSU BASEBALL @ 7 on radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 23, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

reminder. Determann starting against Centenary. gotta be a flat spot for LSU after big series. this may show how talented we are just going through the motions.

Women's hoops @ 8 on espn vs Maryland. 2nd rd.

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

good evening Tirk and a jolly good go to hell to you too. However, you do have a FINE avatar. And thanks for teaching OUR baseball coach his basics. He's doing a fine job for us. LSU #1 in one poll. Ole Miss #5 in the same poll. Might be a fine series this year. Is it in BR?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So, Reb. You guys getting excited about that baseball team over there?

4. tirk

yep its the last series of the year.... similar to football, it may come down to that series in some form or fashion and its in Oxford.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

What's going on man? Yes...We are getting excited. Football is my first love. Baseball is second. I never was too good at basketball. Too short. We used to have a golden gloves team here. Thought I would try that. Found out they went by weight divisions. With my 200 plus, and arm reach or about 2-2'6", I decided that was not an option. This is much better than coming on my favorite rival board and posting that our MEN'S tennis team can beat your men's tennis team. Not laughing at tennis, but our #2 rating there is kind of hard to brag on compared to your NC. Have a good day.

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

thanks for the info. I know the rebs would rather play at home. I was just being selfish and hoping they played in BR for personal reasons. Much closer for me. And you do have one fine park. OM's field ain't exactly American Legion (with all due respect), but I was being hopeful. Thanks again.

7. tirk

i've been there and didnt think it was bad at all. kinda cozy.

LSU 1-0 JC holt leadoff hit scores on sac fly by blake gill. going to bottom of one.