LSU fans cheer for Tulane?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 19, 2006.

1. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

i booed the crap out of tulane!!!

2. LSUGraduate2002

LSUGraduate2002 LSU's Golden Years

Only THREE schools will ever get a standing ovation from me when they are inside of Tiger Stadium to play LSU. They are Army, Navy, and Air Force. Those three in my opinion earned my respect by serving to protect our country from evil terrorists and other evil countries. Everyone else that enters Tiger Stadium is fair game to boo loudly at.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

It is most likely because the levee didn't break and everyone along the coast is used to the wind blowing hard.

4. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

Hell no... I didn't see any LSU Fans around me cheering for them... We all yelled Tiger-Bait and booed very loud.... and I enjoyed watching LSU pound on & punish them.. Great game for the Tigers.. Once again, They man-handeled a weaker opponent, Got to play a lot of young guys, and no injuries... Bring on Miss. St. for another tune up game then lets head to the Swamp to crush the Gators....

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

GREENIE WEENIES SUCK!!!!

I HATE TULANE!!!!!

P.S.:: I think it's classless and ignorant for fans to cheer the visiting team in their Home Teams Stadium, what must the young men suited up in the Purple & Gold must think about you... LOL!!! Though I agree with LSUGraduate2002 about the Military Schools... God Bless the U.S.A. :usaflagwa

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :lsup: LSU! :eek:ldskule:

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

It's a shame for Alabama that it has fans this idiotic.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

"Tiger Bait!" "Tiger Bait"
    Katrina hit everyone hard. It may sound cruel and disrespectful, but when the lights come on in Tiger Stadium, everything else is forgotten. Whoever runs out of that visiting tunnel, will receive a rude welcoming.

7. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

And in almost every year since 1969, LSU fans look the exact same way at the end of the 4th: Dejected with their heads hanging.

Roll Tide!

:) :) :)

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah, especially 2003........ remember this one?

[​IMG]

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Not sure where you've been, but you guys have finished no better than 3rd in the west this CENTURY!

10. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Nothingfaced,

Someone must have taken a dump in the "Tide" because it's not "rolling" like it used to. It's a $hit-infested tide that only rolls for a few games until a decent opponent comes along. The Crimson Tide is starting to turn into the Green Wave with all the terds Alabama has floating in that water.

1969 is long gone and LSU has won 5 of the last 6 games against Bama. Most likely, that will be 6/7 after this year. Now that you guys don't cheat anymore, you're a much classier program. The bad news is you suck a lot more and can't beat LSU like you used to when you were cheating. Hey, at least your not cheaters though.

Sorry we had to crush your dreams last year in your own house. We won't do that this year. You guys have no dreams to crush this year (unless battling Ole Miss and Miss. St. for the cellar is a dream).

By the way, we did give y'all your worst loss at Bryant-Denny ever and your worst basketball loss ever. And I believe we racked up the most yards ever on a Bama team just a few years ago (I was there) when y'all had that other fruity coach with the white hair who is presently setting A&M football back 10 years. So we've gotten you guys pretty well too. Anyway...Roll Tide!

P.S. - Remember to use filters to filter out the terds in the Tide that keep rising to the surface every season.