LSU in Arizona

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aztiger03, Aug 12, 2003.

1. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I have a bet with a PAC 10 fan about the turn out of LSU fans here in Az for the game on the 6th. I am trying to get a feel about how many LSU fans will be in Tucson. What is your feeling? I told him about 4,000.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

More people will travel than they do for most schools that are coming from a comparable distance. I won't be making the trip due to the distance and it is a short weekend.

3. aztiger03

I know the Southern California Alumni, San Diego, Arizona Alumni groups are coming in so that will help hit the 4,ooo.

4. GxLSU1

GxLSU1 Founding Member

EVRYBODY GEAUX!!! my brother is going with his buds because he is in the band and he doesnt get to go to many games without being with the band. He will be body painted like he was at the LSU-Florida game.

5. azkjan

azkjan Freshman

Hello.. I am an LSU fan from way way back (not only is visiting Death Valley great .. but hearing the announcers (especially John Ferguson) on radio was a great bunch of fun .. along with a case of beer and bbq or crawdads.... ) Live in Az now .. would like to go to the game .. so where could I get two tickets ..

6. aztiger03

The Phoenix alumni chapter is having a package deal for the game. The single game tickets go on sale Aug 23rd from the U of A web site. Also the Southern California alumni group is having a tailgate at the Marriott in Tuscon. I hope this helps