lsu is going to run the table next football season.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 25, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

i'll be the first to predict it....lsu should go undefeated next season....take a look at the schedule.....in my opinion the two toughest games are florida and georgia.....everybody else is in a rebuilding mold or just a second rate team (troy state c'mon)....does this schedule have the strength to merit another title? you decide because i'll take them anyway i can.......and i want usc to have a great season because i want them in a title game to get all the garbage out of the way......

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I'll say it again...If you believe Marcus Randall will be the starting quarterback next year, then you can say that LSU should run the table.

If you say that Matt Flynn or JaMarcus Russell will start, or even become the starter midway through the season, then I will say that you can't make the statement that LSU will run the table and go undefeated.

No freshman quarterback, or even redshirt freshman quarterback, has accomplished this feat.

No Florida quarterback, no Peyton, not even Mike Vick (who went undefeated in the regular season but lost out in the Sugar Bowl). None of them.

If you think we can run the table, then you think that Marcus Randall will start.

Period. Point blank.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I agree 100%

but the fact that snorton just predicted that automatically gives LSU 4 losses!!! :wink:

4. snorton938

5. snorton938

you tooooo funny....by the way....you know how to make moist cornbread? (see post on the round table).

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Snorton...Did you just quote me because you liked it, or did you goof up?

7. snorton938

read the very bottom of the purple block.....i can't get the buttons right (sorry)......by the way, you notice how i like to use alot of dots?......p.s.....the point was to never underestimate the running game (it sets dominance and helps win championships and lsu is loaded).....be good.

8. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Theres a first time for everything.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

10. snorton938

seriously though.....even if randall is the starter, you're going to have a depth of talent at wide-out and running back that will make for a great offense (i can't remember the fla. kids name you got but i just saw in the orlando paper he ran like the 10th fastest 200m time in the world at some track meet).....lsu is loaded and i think there is a jc player at dt that is going to replace chad.....just a hunch (he is a 5 star player).....saban is very smart.....congrats on a future great season and i hope you enjoy the heck out of it!!!!!!! and yes i like you.....no funny stuff.....i'm married.....