LSU paper demands GC be fired?!?!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rudun187, Nov 23, 2009.

1. rudun187

rudun187 Freshman

I do not live in the Baton Rouge area and was wondering if anyone can verify this information. I heard this on ESPN, just minutes ago.

With so many fans, alumni, and LSU faithful calling for GC to be fired; if CLM does not get rid of him at the end of the year will he lose all supporters and people on the fence? How would this create problems for him?

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Last year it was the D, this year the O. Eventually you have to point to the HC.

3. TC

TC Le Big Mac

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I think we need a QB coaching guru to bring Jefferson along. Changing OC's now wouldn't be very condusive to a national champioship potential next season. We still have a real possibility of a 10 win season. Who whold come here if Crowton is sent away after nothing but winning seasons? Only way it will happen if there are other teams knocking on Crowton's door.

5. TwT

TwT Denham Springs High 85'

they would probably line up for this job because of the talent they get to coach, people understand when you have a talent loaded team and ranked 112th in the nation on offense, why would someone question that firing, that's would be the kindest thing to do for this talented squad. That would be called a mercy firing for the kids, then they can show their potential.

6. scottz87

scottz87 Veteran Member

Yea looks like my ten year old could write for that paper. You have got to be kidding me. He would have done better copy and pasting some posters on TF. Plagerism is better than that junk! LOL