LSU PARKING PERMITS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Jul 25, 2006.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

My cousin has four 50 yard line season tickets about the 10th or 12th row and right behind the Tiger bench. He will not be able to use his tickets for the first game next year. He also has a parking permit up close to the stadium. Who do I contact to get permission to use his parking permit for that one game only? I have arthritis in my knees and cannot walk a long distance. I will not take the chance of using his permit and getting caught. Then they could pull his permit.

2. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Never heard of such a thing. Are they now attaching permit numbers to license plate numbers???

3. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

I think you are safe. I have never heard of any policy that prohibits transfer of parking passes. That would almost be ridiculous. I would ask him about any rules associated with using the pass, but I wouldn't think there is cause for concern. Of course, if you wear your rebel gear to the USL game, that could be cause for concern...:hihi:

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

No------------but I have been told they do ID to see if all's ok

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I intend to wear LSU cap and jersey. (please don't tell my Rebel friends) I just don't want to put him in a bad position. Actually, I probably will let my son and his family use these tickets. I raised him going to LSU games. Now his family are die hard LSU fans. We will need one more ticket. As much as I would like to sit there, I will probably let them sit as a family and find me a ticket. He has been to many LSU games. His wife and daughters have never been to one. He needs to sit with them and enjoy that atmosphere.

6. LSUray

LSUray Founding Member

They don't have anyway of checking parking permits at all. My family has several and we use a different car in each different spot every time. I have never seen anyone checked. As long as you have a parking tag, you get to park. Don't pass up on the parking pass.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

My family has a parking permit, and we all take turns using it. We've probably parked 10 different cars there the last 2 years. It's like giving your brother your game ticket. LSU doesn't care who uses it, as long as someone pays for it.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

If you will give me one of those 50 yard line, 10th to 12th row tickets, I'll come carry you from the parking lot to the stadium!:grin:

9. JerryOdom

JerryOdom Founding Member

My boss's parents pass their permit for games around the office all the time. Nobody has ever had a problem.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Im not sure who to talk to Reb, but I understand your concern about getting it taken up.

I have used my friends parking pass 3-4 times a year for the past 4 years and have never been ID'd. As a matter of fact, I would be shocked if the LSU parking officials even knew how to do that.:wink: