Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Lsu recruiting 2014 wheels are coming off!

Discussion in 'The Sidelines' started by nvbob, Jan 11, 2014.

1. nvbob

nvbob Freshman

The losses are staggering especially on defense! As of right now Leonard fournette is taking an in home visit from Ucla head coach Jim Mora jr next week in spite of his recent statement that he is finished with the process. Davon godcheaux has reopened his recruiting! The top ol dl lb wr in this state are either commited elsewhere or are in jeopardy of being lured elsewhere! Ex Kenny young and malichi Dupree of Curtis by Ucla! If anyone thinks I'm being negative just go look for yourself! Lsu has been ravaged by out of state schools for more top flight kids than I can remember! Look at Edna Carr! All we get from them is an undersized 200lb Donnie Alexander! Ok state Florida and tamu got their best! How many dts lbs and des are we getting from this state? One? Frank Wilson has failed us miserably! Well be lucky to recover with any out of state kids!
  2. nvbob

nvbob Freshman

This staff is desperate! We're trying to recoup this in state disaster with out of state guys like t valentine, a dt from Texas, and other various check down out of state options that well be lucky to land! I guess the gold mantra of this program is tarnished by going to to many crappy bowls instead of bcs bowls!
  3. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Yawn..
    LSUDad likes this.
  4. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

You had enough energy to yawn at that?
    TigersTailgating and LSUDad like this.
  5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Dude loves using the exclamation point.
    KyleK and LSUDad like this.
  6. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

They did a great job of getting some new wheels, the staff and Les did well in finishing up the class. One of the better jobs I've ever seen.

An a great start on the 2015 class......

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  7. b_leblanc

b_leblanc Victory for LSU!

I should've known better than to click on this thread. Wtf is wrong with me...
    cajdav1, TigersTailgating and LSUDad like this.
  8. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

Same as everyone else
    cajdav1 and TigersTailgating like this.
  9. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Notice he hasn't come back to run his sky is falling mouth.
    cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.
  10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

This is a perfect example of why no one should have a doomsday outlook based on what might happen in the future. The simple facts are so much more relevant, so let things play out before being so negative. If we were to go along with many of the pessimistic so called fans and predictors of the future we should have fired our head coach, DC, OC, and recruiting coordinator/ rb coach. Thank goodness these people have no sway over the decision makers.