LSU will be on Around the Horn in a few!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shaqazoolu, Feb 4, 2004.

1. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

i just saw a preview of it and it seems to me like they will be focused on our recruiting class.....said something like the Bayou Bengals reloaded today but will they enter next season as the best?????

something like that anyway......

2. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

What did they say!?!?

3. shaqazoolu

JA Adande and Jay Marriotti both said USC will be better next season mainly cuz we lost Marquise Hill, Matt Mauck, Michael Clayton, and Chad Lavalais and because USC gets to keep Matt Leinart and Mike Williams and they got whichever one of the Xaviers that they got. Mariotti also said he doesnt think LSU will even be a top 5 team next year. Looks like we will have to shove it in everyones face again next year.......here we go again....

4. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

What a way to waste 1 minute of my life. The host didn't even get the recruiting class right, and of course the media is pro USC.

5. shaqazoolu

i think Mariotti said that USC got Xavier Carter and if I am not mistaken didnt we get him?????

6. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

They mentioned USC getting Xavier Carter, and mentioned LSU getting some of their recruits. This proves how much goes into their opinions, they don't even know who got who.

7. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

They completely botched that. Named the USC recruits and said they were going to LSU, and that USC was getting Xavier Carter.

8. ClassOfTheSEC03

ClassOfTheSEC03 Freshman

hahaha...statboy says LSU is on top with a class inclusing center Jeff Byers and receiver Fred Davis and mentioned USCs class as well and that it included Xavier Carter? Do they know anything or just read words off a teleprompter?? They then went on to say USC would be better next season and LSU might not even be a top 5 team. Always good to hear the opinions of these "experts".

9. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

Statboy

Here's a guy that delights in coming on at the end of PTI and telling Kornheiser and Wilborn what mistakes they made during their show, and he is the one who reversed the USC and LSU signees on Around the Horn. I wish someone would have called him out for his screw-up and taken that smug look off his face.

10. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Marrioti is just pissed because Saban didn't go to his beloved Bears.