Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Man sentenced to probation for raping 3yr old daughter

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by fanatic, Apr 1, 2014.

1. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

I apologize for the graphic thread title, but this is absolutely appalling. Once again, those with money prove they are above the law. To think that this piece of shit is not going to prison (where he would receive 'real' justice from his fellow inmates) is infuriating. Her explanation for the sentencing is that he would not 'fare well' in prison. Really? Would not fare well in prison? Who among us would? Just fucking unbelievably asinine. There should be some sort of legal recourse in cases like this, when a defendant does not do one single day in prison for a crime that he should have received a life sentence for. Not only should the judge in this case be disbarred, she should be prosecuted as well.

Wonder how much money she got for denying that poor baby the justice that she deserved.

http://gawker.com/du-pont-heir-sentenced-to-probation-for-raping-his-3-ye-1555200148
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    gyver likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They should sting the bastard up by his balls with piano wire
    fanatic likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

I'd make a really good vigilante. I really hope Karma catches this asshat and the judge as well in the most grandiose of fashions. Hell doesn't have a compartment that is too gruesome for either of them.
    fanatic and gyver like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

An appropriate punishment in Hell would be to be hung upside down with his head in a bucket of boiling shit while demons repeatedly jab him everywhere with white hot pitchforks.

And what is this "not fare well in prison" crap? "Yes, your honor, I did rob that bank and I did shoot the guard and the teller but I don't think I'd fare well in prison. Good thing I played Monopoly last night. Here's my Get out of Jail Free Card."
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Two phrases got my attention. "DuPont heir" makes one immediately presume a multi-millionaire was able to payoff a judge. The other is "4th Degree rape". What the fuck is 4th degree rape?
    Cajun Sensation and fanatic like this.
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Love the gif in the comments section of the article:

[​IMG]
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Okie dock Saint
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Fuck yeah, I love that movie. If tonight wasn't my idiot box night I'd watch it. I may DVR all that shit and watch it anyway. Great freaking movie. Especially when he blows away that cat. Epic.
  9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

That bastard is a prime candidate for medical experiments Aushwitz style. Or nail his balls to a chair and set his house in fire.
    3 year old daughter and 19 month old son. He's a sick sob in the worst way.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

There was an old Charles Bronson movie, I think it was called "The Evil That Men Do" I'm pretty sure that is the movie, in it there is a scene where this sick bastard has a guy spread out on a sheet of plywood and he is driving nails through poncho and lefty. He throws a bucket of cold water on the guy every time he passes out from the pain.

I'm thinking this would be an excellent way to start with this rich guy.
    gyver likes this.