Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

March Madness

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Just filled out my bracket. Who ya got in the Final Four? Tournament Champion?

Mine looks like this:

Louisville
    Gonzaga
    Kansas
    Indiana

Indiana beats Louisville in Championship Game.

Indiana Hoosiers win tournament
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Quit doing those few years ago. Now I just bet 100 on each of the 12's
  3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

That's all 4 number 1 seeds isn't it? Really going out on a limb huh?
  4. Cajun Sensation

I used Nate Silver's model as a guide and ended up that way. The only part I deviated from was Kansas over Florida. I may change it back to UF to match Nate Silver's model exactly.

I honestly had no clue who's seed was who's. I'm just going straight off of Nate Silver's probabilities and he is always right.
  5. Cajun Sensation

6. Seaward

Seaward Fear have you?

1Louisville
    2Ohio St.

1Kansas
    2Miami

Louisville vs Kansas in the championship game, though I hate Kansas I think they will take it. I would of loved to seen Indiana make it but I've watched 4 of their losses and they just don't seem like a team that will get it done under pressure. Miami will take them down.
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Not putting much stock in the gay hawks. They had a few really bad losses this year, TCU being one of them. I think Miami takes it down this year.
  8. Seaward

Seaward Fear have you?

I hope you are right I would love a Miami, Louisville final. But I don't think you can put much weight into that first TCU meeting for Kansas, I mean they shook it off in the rematch winning 74-48. That would be like discrediting Miami's season after losing to Florida Gulf Coast or Indiana St, not exactly the nation's top college programs. Before you say anything I know FGC is in the tournament but if you go look at their schedule its a pathetic joke. Other than Miami who did they beat and you probably can't even name the states that some of the teams they lost to are in lol.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

Any bracket with Gonzaga in the final four is a future piece of toilet paper.
  10. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast

MM, is that your analysis of this year's Bulldogs, or just an anti-Zag bias in general? I would have agreed in past years, but I just have a gut feeling that this year will be different.