Mark May just said....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

:geauxtige :thumb: That John David Booty would be one of three invited to NY for the Heisman. I come close to falling out of my chair. He also said that if OSU, USC, & Auburn win out it would be USC & OSU in the Champion ship game. He used Arkansas as an example of the tough teams USC has to play. This is totally BS. Some one had to tell him to take that stance, surely he is to sharp to really believe it.:usaflagwa :laflagwav

As Bill & Ted would say, Totally bogus man.

2. clair

clair Rockets

umm? okay? but you know damn well if USC wins 10-11 games, which they look like they will, that their QB will get invited...

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

yeah so far his numbers are pretty good...and i am not sure if anyone else on there schedule is gonna beat them...so he may be right.

4. Goodlifetiger

This Kid has played, 3 games. I will be the first to say tha John David is a good QB. He has not played against anyone yet. Surely you guys are not saying he is a Heisman candidate. Also it sad when you are using ND & the Hogs as examples of your strength of schedule.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

You bet your a$$ that if USC goes unbeaten, the media will be all over his jock worse than they were Brady Quinn. There is no way there's a Heismann ceremony without a member of the undefeated condoms. And I feel safe in saying theres almost no way the pollsters will put an SEC team in the MNC game over USC.

6. Goodlifetiger

Well, I have heard a lot crap come out of SportsCenter, that in my humble opinion was the biggest load of crap yet.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Believe me, you ain't the first to say it!

I haven't watched him play very much yet. But I hear people saying that his coaches are saying he's further along that Leinart was at this point in his career. That is total BS. As much as I hate Matt Leinart, he was an outstanding college QB, and he would have shredded that Arizona defense to the tune of a hell of a lot more than 20pts.

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Don't know about JD Booty but:

University of
    Scheduled
    Creampuffs !

9. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

ON the SOS thing, won't Auburn have to play Arkansas also? They also have to play Florida, Georgia, Alabama. USC Who?

10. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I thought Herbie's reaction was almost as funny as May's prediction about Booty. I'm surprised there was no mention of Mike Hart from Michigan.