Mary's check must have cleared

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by MikebTiger, Nov 19, 2002.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

Cleo has endorsed Mary Landrieu. I guess Tarver is next. Maybe Cravens following that.

how hilarious is it that these guys pretty much come right ut and say that they will not endorse Mary. Totally holding out for "get out the vote" money and "consulting fees"?????????

I am no fan of Suzie Terrel's abortion-mongering, and her claims that whe will reverse "tax increases" - huh?? I thought we just cut taxes. Is she referring to Clinton's 1992 tax increases?

i think they're both trying to appeal to the most base "likely voters" and saying exactly what their focus groups tell them. Look at Mary's vote today in the Senate. Does anyone really think that if re-elected that she will continue to vote that way??

I can't stand either of them. Foster was right to stay out of this cat fight. he should have kept out.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Mary only voted with the Prez because her vote didn't really matter, and she could say "see, I voted with the Prez!"

As for her check clearing, Cleo doesn't take checks - only cash in a plain envelope.