Miami Northwestern

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Oct 17, 2010.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

LSU is targeting both WR Eli Rodgers and QB Teddy Bridgewater.

We have always been on Teddy even after he committed to Miami but most think it is going to be hard to take him away from the home school which is true. However, there might be an opportunity for someone to convince him that Miami is not where he needs to be.

He has ties to Avery Johnson as well along with others on the team who have connections with him.

What is kind of ironic is the situation at Miami resembles what many think about LSU at this time minus the win column.

Then we have ESPN 150 and 3* WR, Eli Rogers, decommitting from Miami this weekend. He is also a teammate of Bridgewater and considering visits to LSU and Cincy and Teddy will visit LSU with Eli.

Not sure if Eli has a committable offer at this time but something to monitor.

Rogers de-commits, Bridgewater considering options – Miami Hurricanes – Sun-Sentinel

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

That's big news! Thanks!

3. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

I'd take rodgers but bridgewater I am not impressed with at least not at the QB position. I have watched teddy for about two years and he is a good athlete but frankly I don't know where we could play him.

4. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

I have not seen him in person, but I thought he looked a lot better than Philip Eli in the game I saw. However, receiver talent may have made him look better than he actually is.

5. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

I think Cardale...Jacoby and Teddy B should be takes

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Eli sounds ready to commit to LSU if we decide to offer but I don't see it happening. OBJ has his spot and if we take another WR it has to be a tall guy. Maybe if we knew Bridgewater would come with him an offer would happen but not likely IMO.