Michigan vs Notre Dame

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by RHans405, Sep 11, 2010.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Robinson dude, Michigan QB is a beast. Can run hard and when the LBs charge, pull up and hit the open receiver.

ND down to 3rd string QB, Montana Jr. First string went out dizzy or something. Must have hyperventilated prior to the game. :shock:

Michigan up 21 to 7 to start the 3rd.

2. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Ok. Starter, Crist back in at QB for ND. Hooks up with a long TD with Jones, WR. Jones somewhat spikes the ball before he crosses the goal. No one caught it except TV.

Michigan 21
    ND 14

Still early 3rd quarter.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I gotta ask this question... Why in the phuck does a player decide to drop the ball before crossing the goaline. Happened last night and happened in this game. It's ridiculous. If I were a coach, I'd be pissed. /endrant

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

It's the mentality of the athlete nowadays especially wide receivers. They want all eyes on them. Gotta showboat. Very few humble players today.

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Of course, as good as Robinson is, Michigan is quite one dimensional. Stop him and you stop them.

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

ND with a 95 yd bomb with 3 and a half minutes left to take the lead 24-21.

It looked like the receiver and defender were running in slow motion. No speed at all.

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Michigan with a long 3 min drive to retake the lead 28 to 24. 20 seconds left.

8. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Michigan wins. Robinson with a big day.

9. Weisguy

Weisguy Veteran Member

Like almost every team in this situation, ND struggled when it was down to its third string QB. If Crist had played more in the first half, we would have won that game.

Robinson is that player Dick Rod needs for his system. He's not just a play maker, he's a difference maker.

I've been on the Michigan bandwagon for this season when it was all empty, and predicted that this is the year Michigan turns it around. If you look at Michigan's schedule, its going to reel off a bunch of victories and probably start this season with a 6-0 or 7-0 record. But, Michigan also started off strong last year and faded down the stretch.

As Brian Kelly and Lou Holtz both alluded to, Robinson will not be able to finish out the season if he continues to play like that and take all those shots.