Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Mississippi Sandwich Murder

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Bengal B, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

HalloweenRun and lsutiga like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Onion (say it like Justin Wilson) he didn't.
  3. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast

I think this story is baloney.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pretty strange any way you slice it.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. mctiger

I'm also thinking we need more comprehensive sandwich control laws in this country. Of course, the National Sandwich Association will just throw a ton of bread at Congress, and the madness will continue.
    HalloweenRun and plotalot like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When sandwiches are outlawed, only outlaws will have sandwiches. I was just thinking that if Mama Cass had given her sandwich to Karen Carpenter they might both still be alive
    Winston1, shane0911 and plotalot like this.
  7. mctiger

LOL, you win.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter!

While in the navy and serving the collateral duty of legal officer, the XO once made me bring a guy up on charges, "Assault with a Frozen Ham."

The CO was a total azzhole, and I warned the XO that this was a very poor choice with the bleakest of outcomes likely. It was.

I'll never forget, "Legal, hand me the next case." "Aye-Aye, Captain" "What in the fug is this?" Wince, "Sir, the charge is Assault with a Frozen Ham.".....Fast Forward to footage of the Trinity Atomic Experiment, add "WTF" about 10 times....you start to get there. Oh yeah, you need a couple of GD's very early in the detonation sequence.

Me, then the XO, then the Supply Officer, then the Asst Supply officer all got major azz chewins in front of the troops, before the CO, in utter disgust, stormed off the bridge. The Capt's mast just kind of dissolved.

Then the freaking XO started on me, "Don't even start up with that shit, LT." Dayum!
  9. locoguano

locoguano Fear the Beard.

Poboy... he just didn't deserve to go that way.