More Bush lies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 21, 2004.

1. BanjoTEKE

BanjoTEKE Freshman

This is typical Leftwing distrust...

It is not Bush you hate, it is just conservatives...

You probably suppoerted the best liar of all... CLINTON...

2. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

<This is typical Leftwing distrust...>

Ouch, ya got me. That John Dean is just this side of a communist isn't he? A former high ranking member of the Nixon administration sure can't be passed off as a conservative can he? Did you just fall and hit your head?

<It is not Bush you hate, it is just conservatives...>

Uh oh, that's just not true. I'm actually on very friendly terms with almost all the conservatives I know. I do hate Bush though and his right wing reactionary republican agenda. There, I hope that clears up a little bit of your obvious confusion.

<You probably suppoerted the best liar of all... CLINTON...>

Time to get a new scorecard, pal. Clinton ain't in this fight. Dubya is running against his own horrible record of lies and deceit, and Clinton bashing won't work anymore. You dittoheads are gonna have to come up with a whole different strategy this go round.

Good Luck

3. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destru! ction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.
    He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime . He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan.23.2003

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue a pace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." - Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope they have Hanoi John Kerry's remarks on tape. They will make some great TV ads for the election.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's funny how things are different when you're not running for President.

6. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Yeah! Kerry, that rapscallion!

Obviously Kerry made the same mistake we all at one time have been guilty of making.

The same mistake most of his fellow senators made.

He trusted the veracity of the intelligence coming out of the Bush White House.

You can bet they won't make that mistake again.

7. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Re: Now what?

Posting Kay's actual words from Oct versus your link from June is mud slinging.

It is sad that you just ignore that Clinton was going to ask the Security Council to ok military action in 1998 until Russia and France said they would veto it. You also forget the Bush's CIA head was a Clinton appointee, and Bush started out with Clinton's FBI head. When are you going to post your mainstream links??????????????????

8. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

<Posting Kay's actual words from Oct versus your link from June is mud slinging.>

Actually I was referring to you so compassionately verbally abusing the cripple guy. Thank you by the way for that demonstration of compassionate conservatism in action.

<it is sad that you just ignore that Clinton was going to ask the Security Council to ok military action in 1998 until Russia and France said they would veto it. You also forget the Bush's CIA head was a Clinton appointee, and Bush started out with Clinton's FBI head. When are you going to post your mainstream links??????????????????>

Sorry again, Dallasheadupmyass, but this is the first I heard that it was Clinton that lied to congress and then sent troops into a country under false pretenses. Thanks for the update.

Actually the real shame for Dubya and Company was that they chose not to go with the information approved by the "Clinton appointee" and instead went cherry picking for the lies they eventually decided to tell.

9. dallastigers

Again you ignore Clinton's words and then add some to mine in doing so you think people will think you actually addressed the question you are "responding" too, but no one here thinks that here. Film maker why are you so angry? You are 50 and waiting on tables. Life is great!

10. dallastigers

So now your partner and supporter is just "the cripple guy" and typing on forums is verbal abuse.