More OSU Beavers fan talk...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Feb 16, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

The PAC-10 is the best conference?.....I had to run to the bathroom and vomit after that one.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

I completely understand geographic bias, but how do people really think the Pac-10 is the best in the nation in any sport? The weed must be really good out west.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Also, I love how some of them think there only chance of winnning is if WE overlook THEM. A classic line that less talented teams make is "maybe they will overlook us?"

5. BB

BB Founding Member

I love how the Beaver faithful seem to feel that they are valiantly marching into SEC country to represent the Pac-10. Their Pac-10 chums are glad they don’t have to come all the way East and play defense. Do you realize how hectic it must be to prepare for an SEC team if you play in the Pac-10? You have to actually teach your players about defense and what it means to play defense through an entire game. You have to explain to them that each team scoring over 50 points is not good. What a joke the Pac-10 is.

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Sounded to me like all those guys over there were looking in a mirror and talking to themselves hoping they can convince themselves That LSU is not very good and they can win.

They are scared to death of LSU that is what I read

7. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

I think it is funny. I've never experienced this before. Other teams are afraid to play us, and they have to convince themselves that they can beat us.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Damn right...

...ESPECIALLY in Oregon...

9. lsucorndog

lsucorndog Founding Member

Let them speculate. We they come they will see the nat'l champs flag. We have been stockpiling a cache off weopons that will be explosive over the next three to four years. And this year is the first year to use all this 5 star talent. I like what saban did with the 2 and 3 three star guys before. They should be nervous because the horses will be let out of the barn.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I find it funny....I don't ever recall reading ANYTHING that ever suggests that the PAC-10 is the nation's premeire football conference.

Even the ACC, couldn't even claim that--and one-year-wonder-teams like UNC, Maryland, NC State and GT are FAR better than 90% of the PAC-10 schools and none of those ACC teams would conviencingly beat the Arkansas, 'Bama's, Auburn's, and Tennessee's of the SEC world.