Muschamp at Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

First 4 plays, 3 sacks. Thanks for training him for us.

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

:)

He probably knows more about Jimbo Fishers offense, he ran Sabans defense, so if he's changed it up, Jimbo will be at the disadvantage. I saw the sacks, you guys looking good.

3. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

Then again, Jimbo knows his defense as well. WSU had some guys get openand burned AU a couple of times. No defense can cover everything.

LSU - AU should be a great chess match. Borges vs Pellini and Fisher vs Muschamp; that may be the best collection of coordinators in one game this year.

GEAUX TIGERS

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Didn't see your game, but I am a bit worried. We started stong, then...Lots of missed tackles, over running plays, Safeties were confused several times. We were lucky (not glad) the WSU running back was hurt, he was a load.

Cox was not sharp, like the bowl game, hanging onto the ball to long. Just no rhythm. The talent and speed were there, just didn't look like a team though.

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I saw part of it, Irons looked GREAT. He and an O-line will keep you in the game.

I thought Auburn looked good.

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Looking at the West as of today not having seen Ole Miss yet but it is LSU-Auburn on the 16th for the title.

Alabama struggled with a Hawaii team.
    Miss. St no offense
    Arkansas has problems

Hope LSU can take care of you barners and send you back to the trailer park with a loss.

East is gonna be a scramble. Fla. , Tenn, or Georgia with USC as a dark horse spoiler.