Mustain to transfer

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigrinumMajor, Jan 16, 2007.

1. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

look, it is long past time for HDN to be fired. i actually agree with woopig about something.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Stunk from the beginning.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

To paraphrase a line from Apollo 13, "Houston, YOU have a problem."

5. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

Makes you wonder why there was a group of LSU contingent (potentially Saban himself?) who were lobbying for this man to succeed Saban...:shock:

Now that I come to think of it, was Saban doing that to ensure his legacy?:lol: Can you say Saban's conspiracy to screw the Tigers?:cuss:

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The consirpacy theory there is: Saban lobbied for Nutt to get the job knowing he would fail. Then, if Saban failed or didn't like the NFL, LSU would take him back with open arms because Nutt sucked so bad (pun intended). There you have it.

7. jerm831

jerm831 Freshman

Why fire Nutt??? I like having the closest thing to an automatic victory in the SEC!!!:lol:

8. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

ok - so they should fire Nutt after what many would say was a great season that far exceeded expectaions, just because some punk kid and his parents are throwing a hissy because he is not playing? Get real - no one player is bigger then a program. Arkansas is stuck with Nutt for a few years at least I would think, given his recent contract extension. Arkansas will still be decent next year given McHeisman and Jones are returning.

9. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

Just imagine how you would feel right now if Houston Nutt was running the show at LSU...

I truly can't imagine what it must feel like to be an Arkansas fan with Nutt running the show. :bncry: :sob: :cry:

10. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

They are going completely nuts on the Arkansas boards. (no pun intended) There are like 1600 people on there right now. I mean it's not the end of the world because they lost a freshman QB and a high school coordinator. If you think about it we've had similar stuff happen to us this year. Fisher quit and went to FSU and RP, our savior 5-star QB, could be going to prison. But were not crying the blues.