My Expectations weren't high this season!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Adam4848, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Adam4848

Adam4848 Founding Member

After losing SEC player of the year to the draft and out two true point guards one to graduation and one to injury and suspension I thought we would have to rely on Davis and Mitchell all season. Plus the loss to Neltner and Whipple.

But what I didn't know is that the class we had coming in was so strong mentally and physically. The addition of these young players has proven that maybe it was the number #1 recruiting class last year as everyone has prduced a huge role this season. Our athlectisim and size has proven that we have the most talented young squad in the tournament and we will be very good in years to come.:hihi:

Adam

2. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

Temple & Thomas developed into players that nobody expected them to become. Their development has obviously made a huge difference in this team's fortunes. Of course the irony here is that Brady has taken hits historically on players leaving the state and becoming good players at other schools, and many questioned whether these 2 were worthy of schollies to LSU. When talking about the development of teenagers it's an inexact science, you win some you lose some and just hope you come out ahead. JuMichael Young and Tim Bush were 2 guys we did get who never did anything. We finally came out ahead on the current guys.