My thoughts on the new...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Sep 5, 2010.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

forum layout. what gives? this is hard to read and navigate, and seems cluttered. :wave:

:cool:

thoughts on the game? patrick peterson is the best player in the NCAA, without a doubt. russell shepard, if he fixes those butterfingers, is the deadliest weapon we possess. jordan is still not an option QB, but russell shepard can make up for that shortcoming if he learns how to not drop a ball. offense is still too conservative. miles and crowton need to take off the training wheels and handcuffs and let this offense perform to its capabilities. there are NO excuses or reasoning for the abysmal play calling in the second half and it needs to stop. other than that, we got win number one over a VERY good team. much, much, MUCH better than washington a year ago. we are improving, it's just taking entirely too long. seems like other schools/programs progress over a few games, so far it's been taking us 2 seasons and counting to work out simple problems... :geaux:

2. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

Yea I was waiting for this to come up. Gotta tell you I am not a huge fan. It reminds me of Tiger droppings to much.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Go to options and change the view back to Tigerforums layout if you prefer the old style. I am already really liking the new layout. Much easier to navigate, etc...

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What happened to "View New Posts"?

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

My question is around sig size. Either the new skin is messing with the display or there is a new regulation for sig sizes....

Edit- it was the new skin.

6. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

There is a new size for sig pics with the new skin, and it's way too small.

Gotta admit, the new look does remind me of TD.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are new regs for avatar and sig sizes.

8. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

After almost 10 years of the same layout, it's going to take a little time to get used to it.
    We have to be able to generate revenue through advertising so we are doing our best to do it in the least intrusive way.

We also have a lot planned and we can only do so much at one time. We are by no means finished and we will continue to refine the design and features to make it the best possible forum available.

If you have bugs or things you'd like to see changed or added, please send me a PM. I have to be able to track everything and keep it in one place.

9. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I switched back to the old format.

10. Berge

Berge Founding Member

The only thing I miss from the old layout is the notification of which threads you posted in.