Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

NCAA Football 14 Reviews...

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by BayouBengal014, Jul 10, 2013.

1. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Freshman

Just curious to what some of you think who play the game. What do you guys think about the new game engine and how much do ya'll like the overall experience of the game?
  2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Veteran Member

Probably should have posted this in the gaming forum. Just sayin.
  3. Irish Milkshake

Irish Milkshake Freshman

Gaming forum buddy. But I will give you my review on it. I think it is a stellar game with the engine making it bearable to play with realistic hits, run styles, etc. Dynasty is great this year, but recruiting does take a little time to get used to. There's only two big problems I have with the game. Defense is absolutely horrible in this game. I will always have QB's go 21-23 on me no problem. The only way to fix this issue is to find a great slider set. The other problem is that Road To Glory has not updated in ANY way whatsoever, except for new camera angles. As a big fan of it, I am truly disappointed in EA for not even touching it. But other than that, it is a great boost from last year.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

What do you mean by a 'great slider set'?
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

6. lsu-i-like

7. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN

Ironic considering this game is probably most of these players' greatest legacy. I bet most players just liked seeing their likeness in the industry's best video game.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  8. the dumbasses won but killed the golden goose
  9. lsu-i-like

And I just realized, I'll never see a playoff in NCAA Football. Dam.
  10. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Freshman

Damn that's true... R>I>P... NCAA College football