NCAA Tourney contest

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BBF Admin, Mar 8, 2002.

1. BBF Admin

BBF Admin Guest

Hey Guys,

I just installed a script on the site that is made to run a pick-em contest during football season. I want to test it out to make sure everything is up and running. I thought it would be fun to use the NCAA Tourney to run the test. I need some Tiger fans I can count on to give me some feed back on this thing for the test.

If you are interested, visit the link below and register for a free account. I will email everyone with the details before we start. Please only register if you are able to log in and make selections each day. this script is not set up to run a normal NCAA Tourney Bracket. It was designed for normal weekly games like in football and baseball. So you will have to submit picks after each round.

After the Tourney is over, I will ask each of you who participated to give you r opinions and suggestions.

As an incentive, for those of you who decide to participate, the winner will receive an autographed 8x10 with COA of Rohan Davey.

click this link to sign up. http://www.bayoubengalsports.com/sportsphool/index.php

Thanks,
    Terry McBride

2. tail-gator

tail-gator Founding Member

I am in!

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I won't sign in this time because I will be out of town over the weekends and cannot pick each day.

But count me in for football season!

4. BBF Admin

BBF Admin Guest

Hey guys, if anyone else wants to get in on the NCAA pick-em, you need to sign up before midnight tonight.

I only posted this message on this board, and no where else. So there will be very few people participating because it looks like only 37 people have even seen the post.

I was hopeing to get about 10 or 15 people testing this, but we will go with how ever many sign up. I will send an email to those of you who do late tonight, so you can begin making your picks as early as tomorrow