NCG announces Les Miles will take UM job if offered!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gynojunkie, Jan 10, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

ESPN phucked it all up last time but this time he's gone guys. Prepare yourselves.

Oh, and we'll probably get a lot of company over here so be on your best behavior.

2. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Yes. It all sucks. I don't trust anyone's statements...the top coaches are ALL multimillionaires and whoever brings the biggest bag of cash gets his man!
    (Of course, the BEST coaches will also hold out for power/control/Kingship).

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

But I've also noticed Herbstreit is very noticeably silent on the whole issue.

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

They are just making the safe bet... Miles SHOULD go to Michigan.. it makes sense for him to go to Michigan... everyone outside of Baton Rouge thinks he will go to Michigan... but, as was stated before... He IS the Mad Hatter!

5. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: How do you know "he's gone"? Has CLM announced it yet? In dealing with what Les might do, it might be a good thing to wait until HE says he's leaving. I'm not convinced he's leaving yet. :LSU231:

6. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

You should have been in the MWC this year that got tired of playing on Tues nites and finally told ESPN to take a hike...............Rod Gilmore and Craig James still don't give TCU credit for beating Wisconsin. It was also funny that they never noticed that the TCU offensive line was larger than the Wisc OL and the same for the DL............bottom line is they say what they want, they don't care if they are correct and they are never called out for it.!twocrystals!

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

If he is going I hope he goes tomorrow. I don't want him to go but I amm sick of it. Planes and espn reports..

Go or stay but do something in the next 24 hours.

I am tired of sweating it......

Yes I have had several beers

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He & Cathy were supposed to come over for dinner Wed night but he called and cancelled. I'm really upset too, bought all that food and stuff.

9. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Oh, I see.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Dude got on his plane and left, that has to be a little positive right? Or could it be he heard what he wanted and didn't need to stick around any more?