Need help

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUfan4life, Aug 31, 2005.

1. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

I have just learned that there close to 500 hundred people trapped in a building at Xavier university on the 3rd floor. We are not aware of the name of the building but we do know that they are without water or food and they need help immediatly. We are trying all numbers possible if anyone knows how to get intouch with someone any help would be greatly appreciated

2. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

everyone that was trapped in the building have been rescued and are being transported to southern as we speak or in this case read

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Cleo Fields, I believe, arranged for 11 buses to be sent to NO to get those people. Once the buses got to the Superdome area, they were trying to figure out how they could get a few of the stranded non-Xavier people on the buses without getting stampeded by desperate survivors. I assume it worked out OK.

4. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I know a lot of the focus has been on the people and the dome and the convention center (and rightfully so b/c they have a large number of people), but there are many, many people trapped all over the city in buildings, hotels, hospitals, etc.

I just hope they have enough water to hang in there until we can get to all of them...