NEED TICKETS OCT 31

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by jrfayard, Oct 13, 2010.

1. jrfayard

jrfayard jrfayard

I'm looking for 2 to 4 tickets for the Saints-Steelers OCT 31. If anyone has any for sale or knows anyone who does please let me know. Thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I live in Ocean Springs and MAY be able to help you out with 2. They aren't my tickets though, they're my uncle's. I think he's got a trial and we'll be out of town. Our section is full of hell raisers though, so if you get them, be prepared. :)

I'll call him tomorrow and PM you.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Fanatic, I presume you are talking about Mr. Mark.

FYI the guy that is looking for these tix (jrfayard) is my cousin. I can help facilitate the transaction if ya'll need me to.

jrfayard, Fanatic is a friend of mine from 'Goula and I'm very close with his family (the attorney that he's talking about) in O.S.

jrfayard, I'll be in NOLA for 4 days the weekend that you speak of for VooDoo Fest. We have a room in the quarter for 3 nights. Hit me up, playa.

4. fanatic

Fixed it. :wink:

Haven't been able to get in touch with unk yet. I'll definitely speak with him during the game Sat. night, if not sooner. Stay tuned..

5. jrfayard

jrfayard jrfayard

I appreciate the effort Fanatic. Sounds good. Just keep me updated on the tickets and if anyone knows of two more up for grabs I may look into getting them also for a friend of mines dad who is from Pitt and needs two. Cajun I'm going to White Oaks this weekend and want be next to a comp so I'll hit you up on the phone. Preciate fellas.

6. fanatic

Hey man, I spoke with my uncle and he said he had given his 2 spare tix to a client. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I knew he was out of town that week, so I thought I'd give it a shot. If something else shakes loose, I'll let you know.