Never thought i cared about this........

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 25, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

but i want that damn Golden Boot back in Baton Rouge. I think this coaching staff could put alot of this crap to bed with a strong finish this season. Next year is the money year, but before that, GIMME BACK MY....

[​IMG]

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Well if we don't get it back I have to pay my hair cutter $100. Will really suck to lose to Arky 3 straight years... please please beat that a$$ on saturday.

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Yes, Das Boot would look nice back in Baton Rouge where it belongs

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

I don't think it fixes anything that's wrong with this team, but I want it back too. It has no business being north of the state line and I hope we are able to get it back and build a permanent shrine for it. It belongs in Baton Rouge, we just happened to have been letting them shine it up for us.

Did anybody else notice on Saturday night, lost amidst all the the hoopla, confusion, celebration, dejection, and the rage that filled your eyes filled with blood, it appeared that the Magnolia was broken off of the Magnolia Bowl trophy in the post game celebration?

5. Chase4LSU

I did not, but I hope it took something away from OM's post-game euphoria, even if it was just a broken piece off of an ugly trophy

6. TigerBacker70

Unfortunately I doubt it. I only noticed becasue I was so mad and jumping around my living room like an idiot screaming at our coach through the TV. Then I saw one OM player holding up the ugly plaque/trophy and another one with the broken off magnolia in his hand. That made me even madder. :(

If you recorded it, watch at the end as our players and coaches are leaving, there's some shots of OM players celebrating on the field and with some of the fans in the stands. That's when I saw it.

I'm pretty sure I already deleted that game off my DVR.

7. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

They can have the boot. I want a three touchdown win and the Razorbacks returning home with their tails tucked between their legs.

8. Chase4LSU

No, I never record games. Old habit I picked up in the DiNardo days. It's nice to be able to catch replays on tv though

9. TigerBacker70

The Boot is just the icing on the cake in that scenario.

I've completely given up on crushing beatdowns being handed out by our team. I'll take a last second 1 point win if we can get that, thank you very much. Then again, I guess I hope it doesn't come down to the last second... :miles: :lol:

10. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I think a lot of how Miles & co will be perceived by the fan base is what kind of game we play on Saturday. We can't get around the fact the the Hogs are good, especially on offense. If we play a real good game & they still squeeze out a win I'll hate it but could live with it. If we lose due to the same old crap that many of us have been bitching about all year then I'll hate it a lot more. If we do that & get blown out & embarresed then buyout or not I think Miles has to move on. We need to look like a good college team this weekend no matter what and let the chips fall where they may. I'm really going to focus on how we use the RB's that are still available and especially how they use Shep.