New AMC series The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUsupaFan, Nov 1, 2010.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yes to both. They're very short episodes that contain none of the main characters, but tell the back stories of some of the bit characters and/or memorable zombies that have been shown.

For example, season 1 webisode (A New Day) tells the back story of the lady zombie that Rick comes across in the park, when he first leaves the hospital.
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-webisodes-1-a-new-day

Season Two webisodes (Cold Storage) tell the story of a different set of survivors.
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

Season 3 webisodes (The Oath) tells kind of a back story of the hospital that Rick woke up in.
    http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/the-walking-dead/2728794620001/the-oath-webisodes

Maybe Carol somehow found her way back or has been living in an empty cell block and she somehow rescued Judith. That's how she gets back into Rick's good graces.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Since there is no new show material until 2/9, how bout we start the important discussion...

How would you survive the Zombie apocalypse?

My plan would be to hole up during the initial outbreak then retreat to a rural setting. My house has two entries into my attic. One in my closet, and the other in my garage. So if I moved all necessary supplies upstairs I could destry the stairs and still get to my garage and thus my cars unmolested. Before we broke up I would load up the car with things from the garage like chains, shovels, axes, hatchets, tools, saws, propane tanks and burners, and pots,a nd a tent. Guns, knives, food, water, bedding, clothes and medicine would have already been upstairs, and could be transitioned through the attic.

I have a window in the attic that opens the garage to monitor everything. I could snipe any nearby zombies before opening the garage door.

So I'm set for the initial phase. Finding that safe place after and maintaing supply lines will be the challenge, but
    I know how to hunt, set snares, fish, and farm, so I feel like I have some valuable skills.

More than likely, my family and I would get torn apart by a herd or murdered by a Governor type.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I'd probably just paddle out to Horn Island which is uninhabited by humans and is about 20 miles long and is about 13 miles off the coast. Plenty of fish, hogs and alligators to live off of.

[​IMG]

fanatic likes this.
  4. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

nope nope nope thats my plan stay off my island!!! There is fresh drinkable water there too if you know how to get it.

5. LSUsupaFan

So what do you geniuses do when a CAT 5 enters the gulf. You won't even see it coming.

Also making salt water into drinkable water is easy as fuck. All you need is a pot, a can, and a lid.

6. Cajun Sensation

You are pissed because your plan is a piece of fucking shit compared to mine.

7. Cajun Sensation

8. LSUsupaFan

I bet you an open hand slapped to the face that I survive longer.

9. Cajun Sensation

Your stupid fucking plan has holes in it. Where do you plan on going once you leave your fucking attic. Also, what if it happens in July? You are going to fucking rotisserie in your attic in July.

Meanwhile, I'll be on Horn Island catching speckled trout and getting pussy.

Your plan fucking sucks and you better not show up to Horn Island, b/c you will get dealt with quick, bitch.

10. LSUsupaFan

Dumb fuck. Get some reading comprehension skillz. I said we would stay upstairs and escape through the attic when it is time to leave. I have sprray foam anyway, so my attic is sealed like an igloo ice chest. The hottest it got last summer was 82, so even in July we could stay in the attic all fucking day.

Also I have a whole house generator. So I can chill in the AC and sleep in my bed, and shit in my toilet long after the grid fails. Meanwhile you will be sleeping in a tent or under a lean too getting tore up by mosquitos and soaked by summer showers. You will die of malaria before the Zombie horde even forces me out of my house.