New Enlgand Patriots-Best of All Time?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Can this New England Patriots team be the best team in NFL history? It sure looks that way now. Holy cow they are good. I honestly think that they could have put up 75 or more points on Miami yesterday if they really wanted to. And they aren't healthy on offense...which is REALLY scary. The Colts ain't even close. It's, by far, the best team that I've seen. It may be a little early to say, but I honestly don't see them getting beat this year.

2 people like this.
  2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

They match up with the Colts in 2 weeks. If they drill them, you may have your answer. Brady is a machine. I keep waiting for them to have the bad game they never seem to have.

3. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

They're going down in 2 weeks. Your thread title should be:
    Indianapolis Colts-Best of All Time?

1 person likes this.
  4. Cajun Sensation

You are crazy, Hurricane. Normally you and I can agree on just about everything. We'll agree to disagree on this one. The Pats are far and away the best team in the NFL and Indy ain't even close, dog.

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

What you talkin' about? Laron Landry is going to personally take them down this weekend. Well not really, but I think they can hold them to their lowest point total this season. Like 33 points. :D The problem is the Skin's offense.

1 person likes this.
  6. Cajun Sensation

Washington is 4-2 and New England is still a 16 point favorite. That's big in the NFL.

7. CDUB_TEAMKATT

CDUB_TEAMKATT Founding Member

Only time will tell...if they make it 16-0, then I will say they are the best of all time...but until then they have to get pass the defending SuperBowl champs...we all know who they are...the team that is quitely putting together an undefeated season as well.

The Pats are great TEAM...do not get me wrong, but they were saying that about the Colts a few years back, before that the Rams (Greatest Show on Turf anyone?) and look what happened to them...I believe an "inferior" Pats team shut that down.

Anyone can beat anyone on any given Sunday...wasn't that a movie or something? :hihi:

8. CDUB_TEAMKATT

I think his career best is 28TDs in a season...he already has 27. Amazing!

They are using the Colts Offense from a couple of years ago...three solid WRs...especially a good slot receiver (doesn't Welker remind anyone of Stokley)...and they are picking apart Defenses.

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

And do you think with home field wrapped up by game 13 do they start sitting players? If they are 15-0 going into the Giants game do they bring the starters back?

10. CDUB_TEAMKATT

Do you think after watching the other night that Belicheat will let Brady sit out 3 games? He couldn't let him sit out a quarter.

Did the Dolphins sit their starters in 72? Just wondering...not being argumentative.