New Joke Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by red55, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Somebody hacked a server and put nude pictures of a bunch of hot celebs online. I was so disgusted anybody would invade their privacy like that I had to stop looking after an hour

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse. Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation.

"I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane…"

Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's fucking Goofy!"

gyver, HalloweenRun and b_leblanc like this.
  3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Whores, Lettuce and Assholes

A man in a Florida supermarket tried to buy half a head of lettuce. The very young produce assistant told him that they sell only whole heads of lettuce. The man persisted and asked to see the manager. The boy said he'd ask his manager about it. Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager: 'Some asshole wants to buy half a head of lettuce.'As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, 'And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy the other half.' The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way. Later the manager said to the boy, 'I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?' 'Canada, sir,' the boy replied. 'Well, why did you leave Canada?' the manager asked. The boy said, 'Sir, there's nothing but whores and hockey players up there.' 'Really?' said the manager. 'My wife is from Canada.' 'No shit?' replied the boy. 'Who'd she play for?'

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

A slimy fellow proposed a one dollar bar bet to a full figured girl. Despite her dress being buttoned to the neck, he could touch her breasts without touching her clothes. Since this didn't seem remotely possible, she was intrigued and accepted the bet. He stepped up, cupped his hands around her breasts and squeezed firmly. With a baffled look, she said, "Hey, you touched my clothes" and he replied, "Okay. I owe you a dollar."

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm seriously going to try this. Too simple to not work

fanatic, b_leblanc and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Try it with a blonde first

shane0911 likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

On the day when I left home to make my way in the world, my daddy took me to one side.

“Son,” my daddy says to me, “I am sorry I am not able to bankroll you to a large start, but not having the necessary lettuce to get you rolling, instead I am going to stake you to some very valuable advice.

One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to show you a brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken. Then this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the jack of spades jump out of this brand-new deck of cards and squirt cider in your ear.

But, son, do not accept this bet, because as sure as you stand there, you are going to wind up with an ear full of cider.”
    -- Sky Masterson

8. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "when you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "all I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "what are you thinking now?"

He replied, "it looks as if I did a pretty good job."

COTiger, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

A tough old cattleman from Texas counseled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on her oatmeal every morning.

The granddaughter did this religiously until the age of 103, then she died.

She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren,

........and a friggin 40-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

gyver, LSUDad and mctiger like this.
  10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I used to do this with a "hitting contest" See who could hit the other in the arm the softest. After a feather touch on my arm, I would flail the guy and say, "Oops, looks like you won."

I like the adult version much better!