Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

New Series on HBO (Game of Thrones Thread)

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

Yep in the book Jamie and Cersei just reconnected for the 1st time since his capture.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yep, Jaime wasn't even at the Purple Wedding in the books. Again though, we all know modifications are going to be made. In the books it isn't Dharrio who kills the Mereen soldier sent out to do a 1 on 1 that pisses all over the place to mock Dany and the Eunochs. (great name for a band by the way, Dany and The Eunochs) It is actually Strong Belwas who cuts the guy down, but instead they have this Indiana Jones moment with Dharrio. Which would have been fine had it not been so cheezy.
  3. LaSalleAve

Completely strayed from the books last night but damn I really don't care. Great episode.
  4. LaSalleAve

Lena Heady's Instagram

For those that read the books what does this tell you?

Attached Files:

5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Freshman

havent read the books but based on what I have heard about I would say Lady Stoneheart is making an appearance very soon.
  6. LaSalleAve

This is going to really throw the people who don't know for a loop.
  7. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I predict LSH is going to be revealed in the last scene this season and, yeah, those who don't know are going to flip their lids like with the RW.
  8. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Freshman

I do not see how to many people wont already be expecting it....there is so much discussion about all this all over the place its hard not to see some spoiler type stuff even when you are trying not too.
  9. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

@jvalhenson You may be right. The only evidence I have to go on is my wife. While I've read all the books, she hasn't, but she's watched all of the episodes. After the RW, she was happy that Catelyn was done for.

To her credit, when she watched the Purple Wedding the first time, she had some wild guesses as to who was behind it. When she watched it again (something she almost never does) she figured it out pretty easily.
  10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

When are headless white walker Ned and Robb Stark going to show up and destroy the realm? That would be good TV.