Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

New Series on HBO (Game of Thrones Thread)

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 27, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He knew he was going to get killed off coming in, think of it this way, he filmed more on this series than he ever has on 1 movie. Was just like a long ass movie for him.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

A great role too and probably his best to date.

They still have plenty of great characters. Like the Dothraki, the imp, Stark sons especially the Basterd, etc...
  3. LaSalleAve

You just basically named the 3 most important characters of the entire series in my opinion. Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and the Imp Tyrion Lannister. I haven't read the entire series yet, or at least the books that are actually out, but to me it seems like the title "a song of ice and fire" is about Jon Snow and Daenerys. Daenerys being of the Dragon and Jon Snow being a man of Winterfell.

I agree with you though, Sean Bean's best to date. He is a great actor, and he also got stabbed in a pub the other night, and went back after he was stabbed to have a drink, I think he was drinking molten lava, and eating nails, but i can't be too sure....

Game of Thrones’ Sean Bean Stabbed While Defending Topless Model April Summers (PICS) - The TMR Zoo
  4. pepe lepew

pepe lepew what's that smell......??

you can see all the series on the internet .... :}
  5. LaSalleAve

bad ass ending, and emilia clark is hot, literally....
  6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

And now I have to wait until the Spring of 2012 for the next season.:(
  7. LaSalleAve

It's gonna be worth it. Especially if Daenerys keeps getting naked.
  8. LaSalleAve

[​IMG]

For a nerd like me, what a scene. A hot clothed blonde walks into a funeral pyre with 3 old dragon eggs. When the fire is finished, the hot blonde is not harmed but is naked with 3 dragons crawling on her. That was a scene that any nerd would die to see....
  9. Luv4LSU

Luv4LSU Freshman

Honestly ...I would have burnt that witch too! Yes, LaSalle, that was the best scene of the entire season! Can't wait for Spring 2012!
  10. LaSalleAve

I really hope HBO and GRRM can figure out a way to turn this into a 7 season series, but he has to finish the last 2 books. Book 5 comes out in a month.