Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

New Series on HBO (Game of Thrones Thread)

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Motherfuckers are gonna get stamped out this season, a bunch of heads will roll, and I'm excited to see it.
  3. locoguano

locoguano Fear the Beard.

Red Wedding?
  4. LaSalleAve

Spoiler Alert!!!

I would like to retract, it seems since Martin won't get off his fat ass coupled with the length of storm of swords, seasons 3 and 4 will cover this one book, so I guess less heads will roll this season. I threw the book on the floor when I read the red wedding part. Luckily Martin redeems himself shortly after, with 2 deaths from a certain fair haired family.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 Boobies make everything A OK!!!

Yea, this book series really knows how to, umm, I dunno how to say it.....Change directions?

I dont wanna give anything away, but fuck they play with my emotions.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 Boobies make everything A OK!!!

See me, I watched season 1 and got pissed b/c I wanted to know more. So read everything..
  7. VampMuse

VampMuse Freshman

Read the books, love them so much more than the show. Show is good though.
    Favorite characters: Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister
  8. LaSalleAve

Favorites of mine are Tyrion of course, Arya Stark, well pretty much the whole Stark clan as they in my opinion suffer the most tragedy, and Barristan Selmy. Jaime is growing on me, at least the Jaime after he is caught by by the army of the king of the north. The sisterfucking, attempted child murdering Jaime leaves little to be desired.
  9. VampMuse

VampMuse Freshman

Agreed, don't like the younger immature Jaime. And I forgot Arya, easily a favorite also. Not really a Selmy fan.
  10. locoguano

locoguano Fear the Beard.

Just started on the books.. about 100 pages in. Already seeing why people are nuts for these books. The writing style is very simple and highly descriptive. The characters are well developed and it does not take long to become attached to certain ones.

As for the Red Wedding... such a bold move by a writer.