NFL Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

Here is what I think will happen:

Atlanta at Philly

Vick vs McNabb should be a hell of a game. While the Falcons get an edge due to Donnovan being rusty, the Eagles are still the better team and should soar to the NFC Championship Game.

EAGLES 28 FALCONS 21

San Fransisco at Tampa Bay

I think the Niners are one of the more underated teams in the leauge as most people never expected them to make it this far. They showed a lot of heart in coming from behind like that, I dont care what kind of screw up there was at the end of the game. I like the Niners to go on the road and pull this one of. Not because of their "Deal With The Devil" but I really think they have a better team, not better talent, but a better team...that is when they play up to potential. I think this weekend they will.

49ERS 24 BUCS 17

Pittsburg at Tennessee

Tennessee has been one of the most consistent teams in football over the last half of the season and Fisher proved again to be one of the best coaches in Football. Can you name more than two or three of the Titans players? Jevon Kearse, Steve McNair, Eddie George and.......I'm drawing a blank. I dont think they put anyone in the Pro Bowl but yet they have a first round bye? Somebody get this guy on a plane to New Orleans fast.

TITANS 31 STEELERS 21

New York Jets at Oakland

Ahhhh the Main Event of the Weekend. The irresistable force against the Immovable object. Pennington is looking more like Joe Namath every day, but Oakland has some players that are downright scary. Conventional wisdom says go with the Raiders, and since we all know how well conventional wisdom works in the NFL.....

JETS 35 RAIDERS 21

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Jets Super Bowl Champions.. Right it down!!!!

3. Hub

Hub Founding Member

That would be "Write" it down

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I agree on all those predictions but I'll go with Atlanta over Philly. I'm not sure how McNabb will respond. I wish there was a team still alive that I could root for. I think I'll pull for the Titans and Jets and since my teams always lose (beginning with the Saints), root for whoever is left after the weekend. Pennington seems like a likeable guy. McNair and E. George too.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Thanks Hub

What would this board do without you?

6. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

All the home teams, by all the spreads.

Philly over Atlanta is a stone cold lock, its my million dollar game of the week. If I'm wrong, you play for free for 1 year.