Nick, please end the Randall nonsense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

We are a MUCH better team with Russell. There is no threat of a passing game with Randall.

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

That's my view. The announcers talk about LSU's poor starting field postion today (the 20) and Ga.'s good field position (their 46). Makes sense. After 3 straight 3-and-out punts, you're gonna give the opponents good field position every time. Give them a short field, and a good offense will score some points.

The whole team seems to pick up their intensity when Russell is in the game.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Time for Russel and Flynn.

I watched our game against Oregon State and concluded at that time that we should move on to the next generation at the QB position.

We need to let the two RS Freshmen play. It must be clear to everyone else here at halftime of the Georgia game that LSU needs to let the RS Freshmen play at QB. The rest of the season represents valuable playing time that Russell and Flynn need to develop and get a running start for next season.

Marcus Randall, thanks for your great effort at LSU. We will always honor you as one of our beloved LSU Tigers. I hope you understand that we are making a move at QB for the future of our program.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Russell is the one that needs to end the Randall nonsense. If he would just step up and play like Leak did last year, Nick would be starting him. Russell has amazing potential, but he ain't quite there yet. Nick has to be more frustrated than we are.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Leak wasn't given the job he earned it during the season. I also think that Russell should be the starter and should have been after the OSU game but neither has looked spectacular and it wouldn't have mattered today.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Haven't seen many of the 2 QB system supporters posting very much the past 3 hours.

Maybe they have finally given up the ghost.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Its not helping Tenn either tonite!
    I'm not a supporter of a 2 QB system but I did defend Saban for it once.
    I also think the 2 kicker X point system isn't doing us any good.
    BUT
    Nick is searching to see who the leaders are and who the followers are and its
    tough right now.

There aren't a lot of leaders stepping forward right now.