No Justice for USC's Justice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tygertail, Mar 30, 2004.

1. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

USC will be going into this season with 1 experienced lineman. 2 were seniors, 1 is injured for the entire season, and this one is suspended.

Mr. Leinhart will be seeing a lot of grass this season. After its all said and done he might be inclined to smoke some of it too.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Sounds like the trojans may not be quite as good as they were last year with all of this happening.
    I don't like em and hope they lay an egg this year but I'll be watching to see just how
    tough they are playing in the weak 10.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Things are falling apart out there. Mike Williams leaves early after saying there is no concept of "team" at USC. Plus, there are numerous off-the-field problems.

They're going down. WE'RE still going up. Mark it, media.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

USC will re-load though

First, I wonder if the summer semester counts in his suspension, if it does than he would be back for the fall, anybody know the answer to that? Second, don't pity the Trojans just yet as they have had 2 incredible recruiting classes including the number one limeman in the coutry and just like LSU should be and Miami has been, they should be able to re-load, not rebuild. And say what you want about the PAC-10 but it was a better conference than the Big 10 and Big 12 last season IMO. I know the prevailing wisdom for Tiger and Sooner fans is that the PAC 10 is weak but I am nervous about playing OSU in the opener, of course I'm always nervous every game. But their bowl record indicated to me that they weren't as weak as originally thought.