No LSU Tigers on All Bowl Team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

2. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

So which player(s) from LSU would you have put on this list based on their performance in Orlando?

Personally, I was disappointed that Spears was hurt and didn't make as much of an impact as he would have made at 100%.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Skyler Green had a great game including a couple of fabulous TD receptions. He probably had the best overall performance.

4. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

You are right Red, Skyler Green was worthy of being on the list!

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Sky Green? ..... Ted Ginn, Jr. ???/

where's the cred, baby?

6. FloridaHawk82

FloridaHawk82 Founding Member

Even as a Hawkeye, I have to agree that Skyler deserved to be on that list and had a better game than Iowa's Holloway who did make the list... They gave Warren the spot based on his game-ending catch... Holloway's game stats were 4 catches for 74 yards... he actually had the last 2 catches for Iowa.

From my perspective, the most impressive LSU player I saw on that particular day was #30... he was always around the ball and laid some serious wood on several Hawkeyes.

With 3 players on that list, we certainly don't want to be greedy, but our punter had a career day averaging over 50 yards I believe... He is a very good punter and has started for 4 years, but that was the best I've seen from him...

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

They like to have players from the team that won on lists like that... Like FloridaHawk mentioned about their receiver who didn't play as well as Skyler.

It's dissapointing, but I think that for the most part our team hasn't played up to their potential all year and I can see why they aren't being put on these types of lists.