North Carolina

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ConwayCock, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

Hey guys, I am a Gamecock fan that lives in SC very close to the NC border. I have many NC fans telling me that they will beat LSU by 7 to 10 pts and the game is a push if the players being looked at by the NCAA dont play. They are trash talking the SEC and the schedules each team must play.

I always pull for the SEC in out of conference games. I really will be a BENGAL for that game. GEAUX tigers beat the TARHOLES. Smack that ACC butt.:geaux:

3 people like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Congrats in Omaha. :thumb:

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Non-conference or conference? Even if they think we play a weak non-conference schedule (def not the case this year), the SEC still provides a much tougher test overall.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I actually think the ACC Coastal is the 2nd or 3rd toughest conference (division) in all of CFB. Right behind the SECW...and possibly the SECE. The thing is, on paper, it SHOULD be a close game...with them winning. Too bad the games aren't played on paper. Miles' LSU teams have completely slobberknocked ACC opponents every single time they have played them. I'm cautiously optimistic this will be the case again.

5. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

I just see no way the LSU loses to Not Carolina. I dont think they have the talent to hang with LSU or the speed.:geaux:

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I really love how us SEC fans stick together. A couple of years ago when Ole Miss was whoopin' butt in the Cotton Bowl, the fans began yelling "SEC" halfway through the fourth quarter.....definitely very cool !! :cool:.

By the way, you don't know how glad I am to be a tiger....too many 'cock jokes out there...and a poster named CajunSensation knows them all...uh...the jokes, that is!!

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Do you live in North, Southcarolina.:):wave:

Thanks for the backing. Hope the Gamecocks have a good season.:miles: There is a Bill Cosby thing on utube about North, Southcarolina, wish I new how to post it.

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Welcome back Conway, I remember you posting here in the past, good posts.

A lot of folks make the mistake of judging a team by last years performance. Bama gets a #1 ranking based off what they did last year, and there are a lot of questions on their D this year but they still have the rank. I don't agree with it, but that's the way it is.

LSU is being penalized for having a bad offense last year, we sucked on offense. O-line was weak and QB inexperienced. I think we'll be better this year on the o-line and QB is finally a Jr, no more starting redshirt frosh at QB the last 2 years (Jordan Jefferson was a soph last season, but he played 3 games as a true frosh and had no redshirt season, so he was like a redshirt frosh last season).

LSU has recruited well the last 4 years. We will be young, but talented. I think this is a better club than last year, and we were ahead of Bama heading into the 4th quarter last year. We had the worst offense in the SEC last season, I think we will improve on that. Both our QB's are back, and from what I saw in the spring game, they are both a little better. Jefferson is expected to start, and he had a lot of room to improve after the spring game, but he's working on it.

I hear how good NC defense is, ok our D will be good also. I'll take LSU by 7 myself.

9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I agree. I think UNC definitely has a shot at this game, however I don't see us losing. The key, I think, is that Miles has fared very well in games that he has a long time to prepare for(VT '07, GT '08, BCSNC '07/'08, ND '07). We have so much time to prepare for the 'Heels who had a terrible offense last year. We had a bad offense as well, but I believe that the defense played in the SEC is at a much higher level than that of the ACC. This has the potential to be an upset, but I think with how much time we have to prepare, you know Les will have the big guns ready.

Thanks for the support!

10. Brett425

Brett425 TigerObsession

With all the speed LSU has this season and the fact of it being on turf, We win big..Also their QB is horrible and our secondary is awesome..Can't wait!! :LSU231: